RYT 500 YTTC [Certified by Yoga Alliance]
Our School conducts 500 Hours of Yoga Advanced Teacher Training Course in 2 Yoga Styles as given below
- Classical Yoga – “RYT-500 Hours YTTC in Classical Yoga”
- Vinyasa Flow– “RYT-500 Hours YTTC in Vinayasa Flow”
General Information about the 2 Yoga Styles
1. Classical Yoga
Patanjali composed the Yoga Sutras which consists of 195 Aphorisms. They expound the Raja Yoga or the Eight-fold path, which are meant to be memorized, as it is not in written form
As per Patanjali, each individual is composed of matter (prakriti) and spirit (purusha). He further said that yoga would restore the spirit to its absolute reality, a teaching that saw a transformation from dualism to non-dualism
Our Teaching is according to Yoga Sutra & Hatha Pradipika (Hatha Yoga)
We follow Classical Yoga from the Sivananda tradition with lots of variations
2. Ashtanga Yoga (Vinyasa Flow)
Vinyasa means “Connection”. In terms of Yoga Asana, we can interpret this as a connection between ‘Movement’ and ‘Breath’
In Vinyasa Yoga the movement is synchronized to the breath (Ujjai). This style is also called Flow or Dynamic Yoga, because of the smooth way that the poses change one by one but in such a manner that it is moving altogether and appears like a dance. The breath becomes an important component because the teacher will instruct you to move from one pose to the next on an inhale or an exhale.
ELIGIBILITY for RYT 500 Hours YTTC
- Those who have already done Yoga Alliance RYT 200 Hours YTTC from Any school or Any Style can join this course
- In case you have not done a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training course, you will have to do the RYT 200 YTTC course first and then do the RYT 500 YTTC. Yoga Alliance Certificate
Why RYT 500 Hours YTTC?
- The Graduates of RYT 200 Hours YTTC can deepen their Spiritual Knowledge of Intensive Yoga Practice and study Vedanta Philosophy in the Yoga School cum Ashram for 4 Weeks.
- Get the eligibility to upgrade as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 500) of Yoga Alliance.
About the RYT 500 YTTC.
- The whole of the training program is conducted in Small Groups so that Personal Attention can be paid to all the students
- Our Expert and Experienced instructors will broaden your knowledge of Meditation, Pranayama, Yoga asana, Anatomy and Philosophy
- Enhance your teaching skills and brush up on your Sanskrit, Asana Vocabulary, and adjustment techniques
- You can share with others your knowledge and experience that you have gained as a yoga teacher
- Gives you practical useful real-life examples to study ethics that should be implemented
- Also learn how to work with students who have injuries and other limiting conditions
- Great benefit of on-going connection with students from various Countries and Cultures at our Yoga Centre
- Go back to enjoying life as a student, studying in a beautiful environment close to nature, in sunny weather, focussing solely on yoga and yourself, leaving behind your daily routine for one whole month.
- Guidance after you Graduate – One on One Personal Mentoring Program with our Teachers
Course Content or Curriculum
CURRICULUM OF TEACHER’S TRAINING COURSE
Daily schedule includes: – 2 Meditation Sessions, 2 Yoga Classes, 1 Pranayama Class (Breathing Exercises), 3 Lectures and 1 Hour of Service to the Ashram Community.
NOTE: – one day per week is given off
YOGA POSTURES – ASANAS
- Yoga Postures (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Practice of advanced postures and variations
- Corrections that are very precise
- Get a deeper understanding of Hatha Yoga
- Advanced Pranayama
- Extended practice of Anuloma Viloma
- Making proper use of the Bandhas
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
Practice Asanas, Pranayama and Meditation by studying the nervous system, brain, endocrine glands and understanding the way they relate to each other
- The Philosophical Schools of India
- Analogies of the Supreme Reality
- Learning Vedantic Meditation Techniques
- Vedantic Mantras with its explanation
- Detailed study of the 8 Limbs of Raja Yoga
- Detailed study of the Yoga Sutras from Patanjali
- The mind, It’s mystery and Control over it
- 9 Types of Bhakti
- 5 Attitudes of devotion
- Learn the Sanskrit Alphabet
- Learn the correct pronunciation and spelling of the Mantras and Hymns
- Singing and learning of classical Sanskrit songs
- Having positive effects on the emotions
- Proper mental attitude & Correct pronunciation
IMPORTANCE OF DIET
- Knowing the Mysterious Benefits of the vegetarian diet
- Having proper nutrition following the 3 Dosha theory of Ayurveda
NOTE: – A compulsory exam is written at the end of the course.
Materials Included In TTC Kit – 500 Hours Teacher Training Course manual
- TTC RYT200 manual
- Clothes [Warm &Comfortable]
- Notebook, Pen, Torch [Flashlight]
- Cushion, Yoga Mat, Blanket
- Towel, toiletries, mosquito net
- Sandals or Slippers for indoors, Walking Shoes, Sunblock and a hat
DIRECTIONS TO US
- Transportation is at your own cost and your own arrangements
- Dates and directions on how to reach us will be sent to you on registration.
- Arrival – One day before the program begins
- Departure – The day after the program ends
(Please do not arrive late or plan to leave early)
- In case you wish to arrive for the course a few days earlier to adjust to the new environment or stay longer after the course finishes, you may do so, but you have to inform the school prior to your arrival to arrange this.