Courses for Pranayama
Level: 1st, 2nd and 3rd
There are many Physical, Mental, & Psychic problems in a human’s life. The majority of people use only a fraction of their lung capacity (shallow breathing) which causes hunched shoulders and hence back and neck pain and tiredness. This is due to lack of oxygen and Prana.
This is why we offer a Pranayama Course
We offer 3 Pranayama Courses depending on the person’s level and capacity of breathing.
Level 1:- Beginners Course. This is a 30 minute session
Level 2:- Intermediate Course. This is a 45 minute session.
Level 3:- Advanced Course. This is a 60 minute session.
(12 Sessions in each Level)
We provide Experienced Teachers who are fully trained in the Yoga Tradition.
What is Pranayama?
Pranayama is generally defined as breath control.
Pranayam means:- Prana , Vital Energy or Life Force Energy
Ayama: Extension or Expansion.
Thus the word Pranayama means the extension or expansion of the dimension of Prana.
How Pranayama works?
Control of the breath leads to control of the mind. The most important movement in breathing is the motion of the lungs. If you can control this then slowly and gradually to can control all the parts of your body and hence the mind is also controlled and prana starts to flow to all parts of the body and in so doing disease that exists in our body is destroyed from the root cause. When Prana flows disease cannot occur. This is self healing by Pranayama.
The Benefits of Pranayama
1. The Prana starts flowing freely in all the parts of our body.
2. A lustre (shining) is seen on ones face.
3. The body becomes strong and healthy.
4. Ones voice becomes sweet and melodious.
5. The Inner Voice is distinctly heard.
6. The Nadis are purified.
7. A lot of oxygen is inhaled hence the blood gets thinner and flows easily to all the joints in the body relieving pain and removing waste or excess in the body making one healthy.
8. Ultimately the Mind become more focused and prepared for Dharana (Concentration) and Dhyana (Meditation).
This Course is Open for Everyone
A Special Program can be scheduled for Individual Sessions, Family, Group or Senior Citizen Sessions at our Centre or at your preferred location.