Hatha Yoga Course for Intermediates
This course is especially for students who have previously done yoga.
This Course will deepen the practice and journey of those already practicing or who have done yoga before.
During the course we will practice the following:-
1. Sun Salutation (Regular warm-up exercise) plus some variations
2. Cleansing Process: Kapalabhati (Breathing exercises)
3. Pranayama: Anuloma Viloma (Alternate nostril breathing)
4. Mudra: Gestures to seal energy.
5. Bandhas: Prana (Vitality) Locks
6. Asanas: Body Postures
7. Meditation: Guided, Active and Passive
8. Relaxation: Guided, Still and Silent
9. Additional: Surprise Activities